Discreet Teeth Straightening with Invisalign in Much Hadham, Hertfordshire.
We are passionate about helping you create your perfect smile, and with our commitment to the very latest in teeth straightening techniques, we’re the perfect Invisalign provider for you.
It’s easy to book a Free Smile Assessment so please complete the contact form and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
iTero Digital Scanner
iTero is the latest 3D digital intraoral scanner that has been used in more than 1 million Invisalign scans and 2.7 million restorative scans.
Great for patient comfort as the iTero scanners eliminate the mess and unpleasantness associated with traditional impressions, a great “gag-free” impression experience.
Invisalign Outcome Simulator creates a digital model of your teeth.
The Invisalign Outcome Simulator is exclusive to the iTero scanner and the Invisalign smile software helps you to visualise how your teeth may look at the end of Invisalign treatment – a picture says more than a thousand words.
Scanning and producing a visual 3-D image on-screen takes 5 – 10 minutes to complete.
As the scan and photos are sent to Invisalign via the internet, there is no delay. You can start with your treatment with 3-4 weeks.
What is included in Free Smile Assessment?
- Oral health Assessment with X rays
- Photos of your teeth and bite
- iTero digital scan of your teeth
- Invisalign outcome simulator – a chair-side simulation of how your teeth might look at the end of your treatment.
- Upload your digital scan and photos to Invisalign to create a detailed virtual 3D treatment plan using ClinCheck® software. ClinCheck shows the aligner count and the series of movements your teeth are projected to go through over the course of the treatment.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a revolutionary teeth-straightening treatment. It uses clear removable aligners custom-made just for you, to gently move your teeth to their desired position.
Invisalign is embraced by dental practitioners who adopt the latest developments in dentistry – practitioners like us. As a member of The MiSmile Network, your search for a reliable provider of Invisalign invisible braces in Much Hadham, ends with us.
Invisalign is the modern approach to Nearly Invisible Clear Braces. No metal brackets, braces or wires.
Invisalign is a perfect choice, as it is comfortable, removable and nearly invisible, creating your dream smile is easier and more convenient than ever before.
Invisalign places very few restrictions on your lifestyle, as you can eat and drink what you like. The aligners are removable for easier cleaning and flossing and to maintain good oral hygiene.
So far more than 4 million patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. Invisalign is giving, even more, people reason to share their brand new smile.
We have provided Invisalign braces for adults and teenagers from many of the local towns and villages of Hertfordshire including Much Hadham, Ware and Bishop’s Stortford.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible. Fits within any lifestyle. Creating your new smile can be your own little secret
- Invisalign is effective from the moment you start your treatment.
- There are no metal brackets or wires, no need to spend long session in the chair needing adjustments.
- Through the ClinCheck software, Invisalign allows you to view your virtual 3D treatment plan and results from beginning to end even before the start of your treatment.
- Custom made, aligners are tailored made to match your teeth exactly. Making the aligners more comfortable and reducing irritation.
- Improve oral and periodontal health as dental hygiene can be maintained during treatment, as you can remove your Invisalign aligners to eat, drink and clean your teeth
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign treatment consists of a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that are custom made just for you.
Invisalign aligners move the teeth with an appropriate placement of controlled movement on the teeth. Invisalign controls the amount of movement per aligner and also the timing of the movement. This results in an efficient force delivery system that moves teeth into the desired prescribed position.
Each aligner is worn for about 10 -14 days before being replaced by the next aligner in the series. As you replace each aligner, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the projected final position.
Comfortable, removable and nearly invisible, creating your brand new smile is easier and more convenient than ever before.
Is this a new way to straighten teeth?
Invisalign uses Align Technology’s 3D computer technology and mass-customisation to create a unique 3D treatment plan. This unique ClinCheck allows you to see what your teeth might look like during and after your treatment.
ClinCheck shows the series of movements your teeth are projected to go through over the course of the treatment. This enables you to see what your teeth are expected to look like when the treatment is finished and monitor changes as you go.