We would like to reassure our patients that we shall remain open for emergency care. Routine dental examination and treatment will all be postponed until further notice.
If you have an emergency, please call the practice on 01279 842 567 and we will provide you with an appointment.
As well as the standard universal precautions that we take as a dental practice to prevent the cross-infection, we will be taking extra precautions for the foreseeable future to protect you, our patients, as well as our staff.
We have therefore introduced the following additional measures:
Those who are attending for appointments, we would kindly appreciate your cooperation with the following new protocols we have put in place:
- Please travel unaccompanied where appropriate.
- Please refrain from any handshaking or other unnecessary physical contact outside of the clinical environment.
- Please wash hands thoroughly before your appointment (you shall be directed by a member of staff to our handwashing sink in the bathroom).
- Hand-sanitizer is also available at reception. (NB: this cannot be used instead of the handwashing).
- Before you have treatment, antiseptic mouthwash will be provided by a member of staff to rinse your mouth.
- All leaflets and magazines from the waiting area has been removed to avoid any cross contamination – should you require any information regarding a specific treatment please ask a member of staff who will be happy to assist.
- If you would like a disinfectant wipe to clean your mobile, then please let a member of staff know and this will be provided.
We advise those that fall into any of the following categories to kindly postpone and rearrange their appointments for at least 2 weeks:
- If your or any relatives have visited an affected country within the past 2 weeks regardless of whether you are feeling unwell or not (including but exclusively: China, South Korea, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Italy, Iran, France and Spain).
- If you have not necessarily travelled abroad but are suffering from any cold or flu-like symptoms, have a persistent cough or have a temperature.
May we thank you in advance for your kind understanding and cooperation with this matter during these uncertain times.
Much Hadham Dental Care