Invisalign – What Is It? Top 5 Benefits Of Invisalign You Need To Know
Did you know that your teeth can tell a whole story about your personality? If they’re crooked or misaligned, then you might want to consider having them fixed. And if you’re considering Invisalign, read on!
You’ve probably heard of braces, and now you’re wondering whether it would be worth it to get them. Braces are meant to straighten teeth that are misaligned, but they also come with other benefits.
Tooth alignment is important because it helps prevent gum disease and cavities. It also improves overall facial appearance and self-esteem. Do you want to straighten your teeth without braces or surgery? Then you should check out Invisalign, a clear aligner system that lets you achieve a straighter smile.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign® is a system of clear aligners that slowly move your teeth into proper alignment without metal brackets or wires. The aligners are designed to gradually move your teeth into place over time. Each aligner is worn only for two weeks before being replaced with the next one in the series. This method is proven effective at correcting mild to moderate misalignment.
Invisalign uses clear plastic trays that are worn over the teeth. They move the teeth into their correct position, gradually shifting them until they are aligned perfectly. The result is a beautiful smile without the hassle of metal brackets or wires.
With Invisalign, you don’t have to worry about discomfort, pain, or embarrassment. And because the clear trays are removable, you can eat and drink anything without worrying about damaging your new smile.
6 Reasons Why Invisalign is The Best Choice For You
- Invisalign aligner technology is designed to straighten teeth without any harmful side effects. It uses a series of clear plastic trays that are custom-made to fit each patient’s mouth. These trays are worn at night while sleeping and are removed only when eating or drinking. Patients wear them for about two weeks before they begin to notice changes in their smiles. By using this technique, patients get straighter teeth in a shorter period of time than with traditional braces.
- Invisalign is considered to be safer than conventional braces. Unlike traditional metal brackets, Invisalign does not require any drilling or cutting of gums. This makes it much less painful for patients.
- When compared to traditional braces, Invisalign treatment requires fewer visits to the orthodontist. Typically, a patient may need between 10 to 15 visits instead of 25 to 30.
- Other individuals won’t know the patient is having their teeth straightened unless someone tells them! Because it’s invisible, patients can keep wearing their aligners while eating and drinking normally. There’s no need to worry about food getting stuck between teeth or discomfort due to gaps caused by traditional braces.
- The cost of Invisalign treatment is lower than that of traditional braces. A typical course of treatment with Invisalign costs around £ 2100, whereas the price of traditional braces ranges from £5,000 to £8,000.
- Invisalign is a non-invasive procedure that does not involve any surgery or extraction of teeth. Therefore, it is ideal for those who want to avoid these procedures.
How does Invisalign Work?
The first step in Invisalign treatment is taking impressions of the patient’s teeth. These impressions are sent to the lab where they are scanned and converted into digital files. Then the patient receives a series of aligners customized to their bite. Once the patient starts wearing the aligners, he/she will notice slight changes in his/her mouth. Over time, the patient will notice the changes in his/her smile become more noticeable.
Invisalign is the best alternative to traditional metal braces. There is no need for surgery, drilling, or other painful procedures. Plus, you can eat and drink without having to worry about the food being stuck in your braces, and all at an affordable price. Book your appointment for the best Invisalign Clinic in Bishops Stortford.